Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Not Normal

Source


I love that I get to be a part of NewSpring Church--a church that's absolutely, positively, without a doubt making a difference.

I love the heart behind NewSpring--to REACH people far from God and TEACH them how to follow Jesus one step at a time.

It's a place where it's ok to not be ok, but it's not ok to stay that way.

Where SAVED people SERVE people.

Where GROWING people CHANGE.

Where FOUND people FIND people.

Where we believe you CAN'T out give God.

And that you CAN'T do life alone.

I love that we as a church get to see things EVERY WEEK that simply aren't normal!  And it's all because of Jesus Christ who ...........

........(I had to stop and laugh because Olivia is upstairs singing "watch me Whip...watch me Nae Nae"!  Haaaaaahaaaa.........

Anywhoo...

So Jesus isn't in the business of doing the ordinary.  He does the EXTRAORDINARY!  If you're a son or daughter of Christ and you're allowing Him to change you, then you already know this truth!

Last Sunday we saw 1,630 people respond to the Gospel.  That's not normal!!  The Gospel changes people.  Period.  

It changed me.  It's still changing me.

And Sunday's message was the clearest presentation of the Gospel that I've ever witnessed.

See it here.  (The message starts about 22 minutes and 50 seconds into the video if you want to FF through the music, although it's really good, too!)

Sincerely,

Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment