Thursday, May 7, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift


It's Teacher Appreciation Week, y'all!  I must say that Olivia has had THE BEST kindergarten teacher this year, and I've been racking my brain for weeks now trying to think up a really great gift for her and her assistant.

I found these sweet burlap garden flags on Amazon and instantly wanted one of my very own.  But I resisted the urge to shop for myself, and instead, added only 2 to my cart, checked out, and two short days later (thank you, Amazon Prime!) I had two teachers' gifts on my front porch!!







Now, the flags do not come with the stakes.  They must be purchased separately.  I picked these iron stakes up at Lowes.




I founds these chevron Thank You Cards and printed them for a quick note to add to the gift!







I asked Olivia what she appreciated most about each of her teachers, and she wrote a personal message on each card.

For Mrs. D:  "I appreciate Mrs. D because she never makes me in trouble."

For Mrs. Y:  "I appreciate Mrs. Y because really nice."

Oh how I hope these little gifts make Olivia's teachers smile!!  

Sincerely,

Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment