Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sweet Little Remembrance Gifts

TJ Maxx has had the most darling Christmas soaps this year!

I absolutely love these oversized bath bars!  And the holiday scents are simply delish!




This one is Candy Cane, and it smells wonderful!  It has a creamy peppermint aroma (it reminds me of the Ghirardelli peppermint bark!), and I could almost sink my teeth into it it smells so good!  Pop the adorable soap box into a burlap Candy Cane gift bag (also from TJ Maxx) and you've got the sweetest little remembrance gift EVER!!  I know I would love to receive this!



I have two of these all packed and ready to go!  You just don't know how tempted I am to keep these all to myself, but I've already tagged them for two of the sweetest gals I have the pleasure of serving with at church.  They encourage me, keep me in stitches, and are a bright spot in my week!  


I picked these up, too.  They came in lots of scents, but the Peppermint and Gingerbread were my favorite!  I tied them up with bakers twine to give as hostess gifts for two different Christmas parties!




These would make precious gifts for teachers, babysitters, your cleaning lady, ME!  Whatever!  I like to wrap gift cards up with these jumbo bars, too, just to add a little something, something to the gift!  At $3.99 a bar, they make a sweet-smelling, little present!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment