Tuesday, August 5, 2014






The Beth Moore Bible Study that I've had the pleasure of attending is coming to a close.  **Sigh**

It's been 10 weeks of immeasurable growth for me.  God has gotten ahold of my heart and done some crazy good stuff!

The latter part of the study took me on a stroll through my spiritual heritage with a mission to find where in my life God showed Himself BIG even before He saved me.  I'm so very grateful that Beth led me through this journey because it's not one that I would have ever thought to take on my own.

Looking back on the entirety of my life, I learned something about myself that I didn't know.  I see now that for as long as I can remember, I've had a desire to know God and be a part of His church.  He gave me that tenderness in my heart at a very young age.  Seriously, for as long as I can remember.  And He just continues to turn up the fire in my heart, so I have this unquenchable thirst for more of Him!  

This is why I celebrate Him!  Because:

                    God is who He says He is!     
God can do what He says He can do!
                                     I am who God says I am!
              I can do all things through Christ!
God's word is alive and active in me!

And I celebrate His church!

Here's why!!!!!!!  (This is my all-time favorite sermon.  EVER!  And I'm on fire about it!!)

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment