Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't Mess with Dave...




Today was one of those perfect "Dave" days--a sunny, roll-the-windows-down kind of day.  So that's what I did as I drove Olivia to dance today!  I had the windows down with an old Dave CD in blasting "So Much to Say."  

Olivia yelled from the back seat, "Mommy!  Turn that down!  It's too lLLllooOOOouuuuuuuuudd!"  So I pulled over and spanked her.

(Totally kidding on that last part!)

No, I sternly (but lovingly) explained to her that Mommy was listening to Dave Matthews.  DAVE MATTHEWS.  D-A-V-E!!  And when Mommy listens to Dave things are going to be a little loud.  And that's that. Period!

It's an important life lesson for her!  Little does she know that Dave had me in 1995 when I was in the 9th grade with "Ants Marching!"

Don't mess with Dave!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment