Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Boy's Nursery: Paint

We finally started working on new baby's room today.  I was starting to think the little guy wouldn't have a room to call his own.  I suppose it's a sign that he's a second child.  I'm pretty sure Olivia's room was completely finished by this time back when I was prego with her.  

So here's the progress so far...


We moved all the little stuff out of the room.

 


We also got paint on the walls.  

Of course, our littlest helper pitched in!  She said, "Mommy, I can paint now because I'm a big girl!"  

We're going to put up board and batten on the lower wall, so we painted it white.  Above that, we painted a very pale, icy blue.  

Tomorrow's plan is to install and paint the board and batten.  Should be a lot of fun since it's going to be over 100 degrees here tomorrow.  We'll be out in the garage ripping down plywood and cutting boards down to size.  I'm melting just thinking about it. 

More pics later!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment