Sunday, April 8, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...





This Easter Basket has seen lots and lots of Easters.

You see, it was my very first (and only, for that matter) Easter basket. It's seen 32 Easters. After Olivia was born, my Mom gave it to me to use for Olivia, and, so now Olivia can enjoy it year after year!


And this little guy...


has also been with me every Easter of my life! He's hung on to this basket for all of my 32 Easter celebrations-- through every Easter egg, every Easter hunt, every piece of Easter candy. Every. Single. One. And now he watches lovingly over Olivia's Easter treats!

We spent the afternoon at Nana and Papa's having a hippity-hoppity-good-ol' time, and the kiddos played with all their goodies from their Easter bags!



The golf club sets were a big hit!






It's funny how being in the country brings out the "country" in Olivia.


Happy Easter!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment