Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now

We've reached a new milestone.

Olivia got a big girl bed. She has told me several times today, "Oh, I love this big girl bed!"

She also reminds me that Daddy and Uncle Scott (Un-ca Scott) put her big girl bed together!! She's really proud of it.

She took her first nap as a big girl yesterday.


She likes me to make a square around her with all the pillows before she goes to sleep.

I've moved some things around in her room since the addition of the full-size bed.



So this is Olivia's room now...


The bedding is PBK that I got off of Ebay. The round polka-dot pillow was a score at TJMaxx. I'm on the hunt for curtains, and I have a nightstand that needs to be refinished to put beside the bed.

As a side-note, this is what flew directly over our house this afternoon...



Of course, this was just the highlight of Olivia's day!!

Supposedly, cooler weather is on it's way for the weekend! I can't wait!



Happy fall, ya'll!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment