Friday, July 15, 2011

Have You Seen This?


Back in April, I was up late on a Friday night waiting for Kevin to get home from a trip (who remembers where? Either RI, TX, OK??) I was laying in the bed. Olivia was asleep beside me. I was flipping through channels and came across Country Music Girls' Night Out. I watched a little, flipped a little, watched a little, etc.

The closing performer was Carrie Underwood. This was her performance. Have you seen this??

How Great Thou Art is one of my all-time favorite hymns. I laid in the bed that night and was well into the ugly cry by the time Carrie finished singing. Home girl sang her socks off!

I have watched this about 7,000 times on You Tube since I saw it that night back in April. Olivia likes to listen to it before she takes her naps. When it's over, she says, "Play it again, Mommy."

Just wanted to share this. It's something I love and can't get enough of!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment