Monday, May 23, 2011

You Said It, Girl!

I was peeping in on some of my fave blogs just now while Olivia naps and while I wait for the "termite guys" to come protect our house from all things termite (they were supposed to be here at 1:00. It's now 2:46. Uhhhh...where are you termite guys??) and I came across Amanda's blog, Dixie Delights, via Kim's blog, Savvy Southern Style, (are you still with me??)

Anyway. Amanda wrote this, and it's too funny not to share. Pay close attention to her P.S. She and I are a lot alike!!

Sincerely,

Leigh

P.S. I haven't been in blog-land all day. So far today I've picked up toys, folded and put away 2 loads of laundry, vacuumed, dusted, moped, picked up toys, prepared 2 meals (one of which was a picnic lunch with Little Girl) cleaned the kitchen twice, nursed a wasp sting on Little Girl's ankle, changed 4 diapers (one was leaking pee-pee immediately upon Little Girl waking up this morning and two stinkys and one normal) picked up toys, took phone calls from 2 neighbors, made phone calls to Hubby and Mama (to tell them about Little Girls wasp sting) and put Little Girl down for a nap. 'Cause that's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment