Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring: Is It Here to Stay?

The weather has been such a tease.

I packed Olivia's heavy winter clothes away a couple of weeks ago, and I've had to dig her sweaters and jeans back out of boxes the last few days. It's been ccccooooolllllldddd!

I'm ready for spring to stick around!

Have you noticed all the gorgeous. Gorgeous. GORGEOUS. dogwood trees??



They are absolutely stunning! I love dogwoods in the spring. The white blooms are my favorite. And you can spot them from a mile away, too! The burst of white blooms are eye-catching against a backdrop of green! I want a yard full of dogwood trees!

I should feel my head. I must have spring fever!

Maybe that's why I decided to do this...






The decorations on the mantel were looking a little tired. So I took everything off and started over. I wish I had taken a picture of the before because it's a pretty big difference.







Here's to blue, sunny skies and 75 degree weather!

Sincerely,

Leigh

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! I really like the cute spring, sprang, sprung frames. But I LOVE your cloches! Found you over at Just a Girl.
    Jen
    Scissors & SPatulas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring sure has sprung around our parts here in Georgia! Love the sentiment that your frames imparts! Happy Spring to you! "o}
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking like Spring has come to your nest...love your mantel. Thanks for linking up to my party...please be sure to post my button or blog name with a link back to my blog, so all yours friends know what parties that you are at...thanks.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete