Sunday, April 17, 2011

"It's A Nice Day Today"

Earlier this week Olivia and I were playing in the backyard. She climbed into one of our Adirondack chairs, sat back, crossed her legs at her ankles, propped her arms on the armrests and said, "It's a nice day today."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Such an overt statement from such a little person. She cracks me up!

And today was a nice day. My fam came for lunch as an early Easter celebration and to celebrate my Daddy's birthday.

These are some pictures of Sarah, Bradley and Olivia hiding Easter eggs and playing outside.


Bradley


Sarah in a full sprint.



I like this picture of Sarah with Nana in the background.



This one is my favorite. So sweet of Papa and Bradley.



I see this picture and immediately think that one day, in the very near future, Olivia will hate me because she got my hair. It will forever be a fuzzy, unruly mess.
I'm so sorry, Little Girl. All I can say is...hats. Hats will be your best friend!





Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment