Thursday, March 24, 2011

Parents of a 2-Year Old


We had Olivia's birthday party this past Saturday.

She was suuuuuper-dooper excited about it and still talks about her party!

As for myself, I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that she's two! I know it's an age-old question, but where does the time go?






Just like last year at her 1st birthday party, I regret that we didn't get more pictures. I had told myself that I was going to be better about taking pictures at this party, but somehow it just didn't happen, again. I'm so sick at myself for that.

Olivia had a really good time! It's really touching to see how many people love that "Little Girl!" Thank you to everyone for making Olivia's second birthday a great one!













Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment