Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bathroom Reno: Day 1

We've talked about sprucing-up our master bath for some time now.

So far, this is where we are...





We're taking down the old back splash that was around the vanity, tub and shower. We haven't picked out new tile yet.



Why do things have to get worse before they can get better??




This is the old tile. Not really pretty.


I'll be painting our vanity black and we'll change out the counter top and sinks and faucets. We're using a butcher block counter top! I love butcher block! These are some pictures that I'm using as inspiration...


(Notice the cloche!!)





I'd like to tile up the wall behind our mirrors like in this picture, but we'll have to see how things progress (i.e. if there's enough $$$ in the budget!)

I've ordered the sinks and faucets, and they were delivered earlier this week! Here's a peek of the sinks! Is it wrong to be in love with a sink??


--(I heart u!)--

We'll also be painting the walls and adding crown molding. I may do something with molding in the tub area, too. Something like this...







I can't wait until it's all done! Then it will be on to the bedroom!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment