Sunday, January 23, 2011

Todays Plan


I like to have a plan. I like to know what's coming next. I like to know what I should be doing now to prepare for later.

So, this morning Kevin and I were deciding what the "plan" was going to be for today.

We thought about doing some yard work.

We thought about working on the building and starting to clean out the garage.

We thought about being productive.

But, instead, Kevin came up with the idea to take Olivia back to the zoo!

Perfect!

It was chilly, but, on the flip-side, there wasn't a crowd (have I mentioned I don't like crowds?) It was really nice. We got to take our time, and we didn't have to worry about Olivia running around.

She had a really good time. After the zoo, we had lunch in downtown Greenville. It was a lot more fun than yard work!

Tonight my plan is to watch Matt LeBlanc's new show Episodes. Have you seen him lately?! He is rockin' the gray, and it sooooo works on him! He's just getting better with age!

I got completely off subject.

Here's our pictures from the zoo.




































No comments:

Post a Comment