Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Gets Me Caught Up

So, Christmas continued through this past weekend.

We celebrated with Kevin's family on Sunday. It was a day for "Merry Christmas," "Happy New Year" and "Happy Birthday, Megan" all rolled into one big celebration!

We opened gifts!

And, after lunch, we went to the park.

This is Kaitlyn trying her best to get Olivia to swing with her.




"Well, helloooooo, big dollop!"
(That's what I thought of when I saw this picture.)
Do you know what movie it's from??
Hint: My favorite holiday movie that I watch 40 or so times around Christmas!
(This is Scott, by the way.)



Let me introduce you to Kristina's eyeball!




I call this "The Butt Shot."
It's me, Olivia, Grandma, Megan and Kaitlyn and all of our derrieres.
Who took this picture, anyway?
I wasn't going to post this picture, but my editor made me.



Olivia watching the ducks.



After dinner, we had a little party for Megan's 7th birthday.

Happy Birthday, Megan!



Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment