Monday, January 17, 2011

Redecorating


We've thought about going ahead and converting Olivia's crib/toddler bed into a full bed, so, from time to time, I look online for bedding.

I found this at buybuyBaby, and I really, really, I mean reeeeeaaally love it!

Is it not the most absolutely adorable thing??

I know I want something pink and green because her walls are already painted green. And this would be just perfect!

Only problem is the stinking price! To get the quilt, sheets, shams, decorative pillows and dust ruffle, the grand total comes to......

wait for it......

waaaaaiiiit.........

$1,059.93 (not including tax and shipping!)

Can you imagine???

Holy guacamole, people!

I wish I had looked at the prices before I fell in love with it.

Being on a budget stinks!

Here's the link if you want to buy it for your own house (but don't tell me you've bought it because I'll be sick with jealousy.)

Whistle & Wink Fairyland Quilt and Accessories



1 comment:

  1. HEY GIRL. I commented somewhere on here. Hope you get it.. lol

    ReplyDelete