Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

We still have snow on the ground almost one week after the big winter storm. It's crazy!

Olivia informed me tonight that she wanted "cheesy toast" and "marsh-menos" (marshmallows) for dinner.

I've done five-loads of laundry today.

I'm reading a book called Golfing with God that my Mom let me borrow. In it I came across this quote:
"(God absolutely adores southern food.)"
I thought that would make a good needlepoint. Or a quote in vinyl letters on a kitchen wall.

I had a brownie with a scoop of ice cream for dessert tonight which I felt good about because it was a small amount. Then, I ate the equivalent of six scoops of ice cream straight out of the carton which I felt bad about because it was a large amount.

I'm not eating tomorrow.

Olivia and I are watching Frosty the Snowman for the 39th time this weekend.

After Olivia got out of the bath tonight she said, "I love you, Mommy!" She said it completely on her own! That's the first time she's done that.

My bedroom desperately needs to be painted. Then I'd like to put up crown molding and steam-clean the carpet. Next, I'd like to gut the bathroom and give it an overhaul. And to finish everything off, I want to put in a closet system in the closet with pretty baskets and boxes to organize the chaos in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment