Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry, Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho!

It's Christmas Eve.

It's 10:05 Christmas Eve night.

Kevin is putting Olivia to sleep. She had a late night tonight because we went to Granny and Papa's for dinner. After we got home, it was a quick bath, and Olivia got to open a couple of Christmas books and read them.

I'm watching The Holiday. It has become a staple for me at Christmas. It's just not Christmas until I've seen The Holiday at least 40 or so times!

Arthur is now putting a corsage on Iris's wrist.

Ryan Mulligan gave me a corsage for my senior prom. It was probably a little old-fashioned even back then. Does anyone still wear them??

Anyway. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Santa tonight. I'm just not sure I can stay up that late.

That's all for now, folks!

Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment