Sunday, November 28, 2010

Do You Want to Know What We Did Today?


If you do, keep reading.

Today was a beach only kinda day.

We went to South Beach this morning.

I got a sand spur. Olivia got a sand spur.

Olivia is in a dress because I wanted to get pictures for our Christmas cards.

Here are some contenders.




After the beach we came back to the house for lunch and a nap. Olivia couldn't even finish her banana and peanut butter sandwich for falling asleep.

After nap time it was back to the beach. We took Bailey. He got a sand spur.

We were the only people on the beach. We were there for just over an hour, and we only saw 4 other people. It's awesome!

What's all the hype about vacationing in the summer?? I know for me, the humidity makes it impossible to breathe, and I sweat to death. Plus, I don't like the crowds. November is the time to hit the beach! No people, no humidity, no sweat! It's perfect!

Anyway, back to the beach. Bailey enjoyed himself. He got to run around leash free! And Olivia, well, what can I say? We'll never get the sand out of all her cracks and crevices (emphasis on "crack") because she literally wallowed in the sand. She will be heartbroken when we have to go home and leave her endless sandbox behind. I have a feeling that the sandbox at the park isn't going to cut it.

Kevin is pestering me to get off the computer so that I can help him with dinner. Shrimp alfredo tonight! I'm making the salad.

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment