Friday, November 26, 2010

The Big Event


Our Thanksgiving feast was out-of-this-world delicious!

On the menu:

Roasted Turkey Breast and Gravy
Green Bean Casserole
Cornbread Dressing
Pineapple Souffle
Pumpkin Cream Pie

I'm about to rock your world with this Green Bean Casserole! I was a little nervous to try a different recipe outside of the well known cream of mushroom soup and french fried onions version, but I'm so glad I did!





All I have to say is "from scratch" and "bacon!" This is from Pioneer Woman, and I'll never go back!

Here's the link:
Green Bean Casserole

Kevin did a great job on the Turkey Breast and Gravy! It really was delicious, and it was Olivia's favorite!






I credit all the good food to being able to cook in such a nice kitchen! I really enjoyed cooking here.


















And look at this island!! I'm trying to figure out a way to get it in the Murano and bring it home with me! It's huge!! And I'm in love with it! As crazy as it may sound, it made all the difference in preparing all the food. There was ample room to spread out and work on several things at once. It was heaven. Heaven. Heaven. In fact, our original plan was to order a turkey dinner from Publix, but when we found this house and I saw the kitchen, I knew I wanted to cook!!

I'm glad I did. It was fun and oh sooo good!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Happy Black Friday!

Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment