Friday, September 24, 2010

Our Trip to the Farmers Market



Kevin and I took Olivia to the Farmers Market last Saturday in downtown Greenville.

We browsed through the different vendors. I expected there to be more of an assortment of produce, but I guess it's a little late in the season for that. We picked up some huge heirloom tomatoes, a bag of multicolored grape tomatoes and fresh okra.

I fried the okra that night, and it was out of this world good!! I love fried okra!! I used Paula Deen's recipe.

We also picked up some flowers for Olivia. They were a small bouquet of zinnias and hosta leaves in a mason jar and tied with natural colored raffia. So cute and sweet!

We also walked around Falls Park. We didn't take our camera, but here are a few pictures we took with the iPhone.













Sincerely,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment