Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Olivia's Big Day at the Zoo!

We took Olivia to the Greenville Zoo last Saturday. I think she really had fun! It was a perfect day to go--no too terribly hot and not too crowded. She was able to get out of the stroller and walk around a lot.

We first went and had lunch in downtown Greenville. It was really nice. Olivia ate mac & cheese...yummm! Then we went to the zoo and walked around to see all the animals. Olivia got a T-shirt and a stuffed giraffe. On our way out, we stopped and got ice cream from an ice cream truck that was parked outside the zoo. It was a fun day for all. Here's some pics...



The elephants.



I have found Daddy. "Point!"



Monkeys.



Smile purrrrrdy!



What in the world??



"Bird!" (We've been watching Up. Can you tell?)




Olivia says, "I've seen bigger outside my villa at Hilton Head!"



"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." (I'm really into movie lines right now.)



Flamingos!



Cutest goat I've ever seen!



Now that's a hawg!



"Mommy, mommy! Look at the chickens!"



Daddy pays the mister a visit.



The giraffe says, "Hey, short-stuff! You got any crackers?"



"Whada ya mean, no crackers?? I wanna freakin' cracker!"



A lion.


A little orangutan.


A big orangutan.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment