Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Time Last Year

Here's my peanut. Olivia's first birthday is just one week away. Where does the time go??

I was thinking about what life was like at this time last year. First of all, I was huge and miserable!! I didn't sleep--couldn't sleep. By 3:00 every afternoon my feet were swollen to the size of my head (bigger, actually.) Uuuuggghh. I waddled. Oh how I waddled. And my stomach rolled with this little munchkin inside cutting her back flips!

Kevin and I sometimes ask each other what we did before Olivia. We must have been really bored! I mean, what was there to do?? Stare at each other?? Now our time is filled with crawling around chasing a little girl, reading stories about Mickey Mouse, having tea parties and singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Life is certainly more hectic these days, but it's also much fuller.


Sincerely,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment