Thursday, March 25, 2010

Olivia is ONE!!

I've really been slack in my lack of postings recently. Last week was a whirlwind with all the preparations for Olivia's birthday party on Saturday. Here's some pics of all the fun!


This is Olivia blowing out her candle on her cupcake. She didn't eat a bite of it.

Opening presents. She got sooo many precious things!

Here's Kaitlyn and Megan checking out all the fun!


Kristina thinking, "I missed my soccer game for this??"
Kris, you're such a good aunt!

Nana, Olivia and cousin Sarah.
Nana needs more hands!

I'm realizing now that we didn't get nearly enough pictures of the party. I actually wanted to get a group shot of everyone that came, but somehow that didn't happen. Time flies when you're having fun!

At least we got a shot of Papa's bald head!
Classic!

Thank you to everyone for making Olivia's first birthday such a spectacular day!

Sincerely,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment