Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Definitely, Probably



My sister and brother-in-law and their two children are coming home next week! YEAH!! Well...they're "definitely, probably" coming home. That's what my sister, Allison, said when she told me about their travel plans a few weeks ago over the phone. The "definitely" is because they are definitely making the plans to come. The "probably" is because they will probably chicken out and stay at home. See, they live in Texas, and will be traveling with Sarah, my niece, who's 18-months old and Bradley, my nephew, who's 6-weeks old. 1,000 miles and 16 hours is a big road trip for two babies.

So far, they haven't chickened out!! And it's a good thing because I told Allison yesterday that if she doesn't bring that baby (Bradley) home I'm going to have to come get him because he is sooo darn cute!

I haven't officially met Bradley yet. Sarah was born in SC, so I was able to be there when she popped out! But Bradley was born in TX, so I haven't even held him. Not once. Allison and Randy (my bro-in-law) are really good about sending Flips and pics, but it's just not the same as the real thing. Oooooooo! I can't wait to EAT HIM UP!

And then there's Sarah who is just such a big girl now. She's so grown up. She calls me "fun Aunt Leigh." (Well, to be honest, that's what I force her to call me!) We do fun things together. I let her do what she wants. Hence the name.

I'm counting the days to see them all! Drive safe!

Sincerely,
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. We are definitely coming! By the time we hit Alabama we usually regret our decision, but then it's too late to change our mind!! Might as well just keep driving, right?? That is what Randy and I will be chanting.. "just keep driving...just keep driving.." HaHa

    ReplyDelete