Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthdays Are Forever

What can I say?? Priceless!



We have this rule in our house that your birthday lasts until your birthday balloon hits the floor. This is a rule that Kevin made up. One very important thing to remember is that KEVIN MUST ALWAYS, ALWAYS HAVE A BIRTHDAY BALLOON!! I didn't get him a balloon one year, and I will never live it down. Funny thing is, this rule obviously doesn't apply to me because I don't get balloons on my birthday. Huuuummmm. That doesn't seem fair, does it?

Well, Olivia has adopted this rule as her own. Her balloons go where she goes, and she has a lot of balloons. This one is holding on strong! At this rate, we'll be celebrating her first birthday right through Christmas! And then when Kevin's birthday comes in June, this process will start all over again. What will I do with these two?? Only time will tell!

Sincerely,
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment